(Later) As it turns out, I have a working sink, hot-water dispenser (in the original location), disposal (in the right-hand sink where I wanted it), and icemaker. The dishwasher, however, refused to come on, so either it is not plugged in back there somewhere or it's defective. Will have to call Betsy to ask if it should be ready to go, and therefore if I should call Howard Payne Appliances and report the problem.
The plumber discovered that I got an incompatible utility sink (it's really a bar sink) and faucet--the faucet would have sent water shooting over the front edge of the sink. Something my designer should have caught, and that I just had no clue about. I hurriedly picked out an alternative, but I think I got one that's just a cold-water tap so will have to pick out yet another one tomorrow.
Most of the under-cabinet lights got installed, all except one run in the Cat Room. Cabinet trim continues, though they still haven't installed another countertop. (And the yet-to-be-installed ones are still making it hard to fit my car into the garage.) Some baseboard trim and shoe molding has been installed, and they've started on the cabinet pulls, which really helps things look finished. Pity they put them on the cabinet doors under the cooktop--that's really not storage space, and if a repair person needs to get in there, the doors can be opened by grabbing the edge. Must consider if I want those removed and the holes patched, which will hinge on whether I will be annoyed by brushing against them when standing at the cooktop.