- Tue, 14:38: Epcot day today, Extra Magic Hours got us all in early. Grabbed FastPasses for Soarin then sat for breakfast at Sunshine Seasons.
- Tue, 14:41: Breakfast: oatmeal, side of bacon, cappuccino. Counteract artery effects of bacon with oatmeal. :)
- Tue, 18:11: Rode water ride in The Land, used FPs for Soarin. Test Track was down so got FPs for later. Into World Showcase, Duffy photo for K&D.
- Tue, 18:13: Rode water ride and pin traded in Mexico, snack in Norway bakery. I got vegetable mix in puff pastry, CC&D berry cream puff & iced mocha.
- Tue, 18:52: Group split, am wandering w Krissi, pin trading, seeking pin books. Brief look at Italy to compare to originality Venice now I've seen it.
- Tue, 18:53: Waiting (in A/C--temp is in low 80's) for 2:00 Liberty Voices show in American pavilion.
- Tue, 19:37: Great Voices of Liberty show as usual, move on to Japanese drummers, now Mo'Rockin in Morocco.
- Tue, 20:53: Walked through new Les Halles bakery in France, then caught end of British Revolution in garden of England pavilion.
Sun, 14:40: @ epicurious Tried to send some feedback via your web form, and the Submit button did nothing. Pasted into an email and used a link…