- Thu, 15:57: Our traditional breakfast @ Boma, great as always. Hard to get here though, left room @ 8:15, got to Boma @ 9:35.
- Thu, 15:57: Transport: caught bus immediately @ POR to AK, driver took us to bay next to waiting AKL bus. Unloading/reloading took time though.
- Thu, 17:19: Group split up: I went to AK, rode Dinosaur, pin traded. Now off to Magic Kingdom.
- Thu, 17:49: Squirrel hopped on monorail @ TTC, changed its mind before doors closed.
- Thu, 22:20: Rode the new Test Track as single rider, didn't get to design a car. Don't know if that's usual or an oversight.
- Thu, 22:22: Checked in with Figment-- poster in entrance has faded Nigel and Figment to same shade of dull mauve.
As I pulled the rolling laptop case out of the back seat this evening, it felt suspiciously light. Like, maybe the laptop wasn't in it. Yep, power…
A couple of weeks ago I finally moved the bird feeder pole from the back yard to the front, where it's visible from the breakfast bar in the kitchen.…
Yesterday (yes, Saturday) the electrician and helper arrived at 8:30 to chase down the reason one garage outlet was dead. It took them an hour of…