- Sat, 12:58: Dinner was lovely: crusty baguette, duck, subbed roasted potatoes for sweet, patty pan squash, profiteroles.
- Sat, 13:17: Out solo again today: didn't quite make rope drop @ Studios, so FP for Toy Story is 9:20, in line for standby.
- Sat, 14:05: First round TSMM score 188000,good for me--rarely break 200000. Wait now near 1 hour so got muffin & cappuccino @ Starring Roles.
- Sat, 15:03: Second round TSMM not as good 175000, not as good on the ring toss and the final round, I think.
- Sat, 15:05: Strolled outer perimeter, checked pin boards, drooled over baked goodies in Writers Stop--must have a snack break there sometime.
- Sat, 15:14: Studios being invaded by multiple packs of teenage girls--cheerleaders/dance troupes. I'm off to MK. :)
- Sat, 16:32: Bus to TTC then ferry. Entrance plaza packed, ticket and entry lines long. Packs of teenage girls here too.
- Sat, 16:34: Got cards in Liberty Square, into Frontierland to try Big Thunder Mtn coaster for first time.
- Sat, 17:08: Big Thunder was fun, will add to my 'do every trip' list. Found card trader in Tortuga Tavern with the last 2 cards I needed.
- Sat, 18:00: Got a Dole whip pineapple-orange swirl to hold me to early dinner @ Raglan Rd. Now watching end of Move It Shake It parade.
Sat, 10:00: RT @ stan_graves: @ drhicks76 @ xkcd @ Solatrus That is why I opted for Engineering. https://t.co/lOHmcaxkU7