- Fri, 12:14: Made one last trip to Pin Traders, found they had 4 returned Ariel Diamond D pins. We took care of that! https://t.co/hsq7P5qdVE
- Fri, 12:17: Overnight, Disney painted giant footprints leading to theater promoting the BFG movie. https://t.co/AFqD8Tww51
- Fri, 12:27: Meant to show the "kiss goodnight" headboard in our DL Hotel room--plays a little music and lights up https://t.co/t6Tk632dTo
- Fri, 13:53: Checked the weights of our suitcases at the bell station, all safely under the max for checked bags. Called Uber, easy trip to SNA
- Fri, 14:05: Krissi's carry on with most of her pins weighs 44 lbs--she'll get a workout hefting that into an overhead bin!
- Fri, 14:09: K got full security check at X-ray too--she says he even looked through her work papers. Mine with 2 small pin binders went right through.
Sun, 17:20: Highly touted smash burger at Steakhouse 71 is not bad, won’t call it my best WDW burger at all though https://t.co/NUawbw1QLK…
Sun, 08:59: No tweets yesterday, and probably not much today. It’s all D23 related events Sun, 09:00: Yesterday logistics: took a Lyft to…
Fri, 17:04: After we ate, we found the cluster of serious pin traders usually to be found at these, and spoke briefly to Corey. Mark may come…