- Fri, 12:14: Made one last trip to Pin Traders, found they had 4 returned Ariel Diamond D pins. We took care of that! https://t.co/hsq7P5qdVE
- Fri, 12:17: Overnight, Disney painted giant footprints leading to theater promoting the BFG movie. https://t.co/AFqD8Tww51
- Fri, 12:27: Meant to show the "kiss goodnight" headboard in our DL Hotel room--plays a little music and lights up https://t.co/t6Tk632dTo
- Fri, 13:53: Checked the weights of our suitcases at the bell station, all safely under the max for checked bags. Called Uber, easy trip to SNA
- Fri, 14:05: Krissi's carry on with most of her pins weighs 44 lbs--she'll get a workout hefting that into an overhead bin!
- Fri, 14:09: K got full security check at X-ray too--she says he even looked through her work papers. Mine with 2 small pin binders went right through.
I got a credit in National Geographic! Sort of funny how much of a thrill that is, or maybe not given how iconic that magazine has been for all of my…
The plan: Take 7:15 AM flight to Washington National, catch the Metro to Federal Triangle station, and meet up with Eric, a co-worker (well, he's in…
Web pages timed out all over the place, any page you could get to was draggingly slow, and mostly it was better to just give up and look for your…