- Tue, 20:06: Disney again! It's the late summer pin event trip. I drove down today, K flies in tomorrow
- Tue, 20:10: Staying at the Hilton Disney Springs tonight on points (plus resort fee and parking), nice view fr 9th floor https://t.co/WjdfhndCMJ
- Tue, 20:14: Used new pedestrian bridges to walk to Disney Springs, arrive at familiar Marketplace. Quickly get turned around in new Town Center.
- Tue, 20:17: Decided on Art Smiths Homecoming for dinner, lots of seats at the bar. Fried chicken, collard, doughnuts.
- Tue, 20:18: Oh, Pinot Grigio with that chicken. https://t.co/JdjDYU4Yqs
- Wed, 11:44: Had a leisurely morning at the Disney Springs Hilton, grabbed a scone from their market for breakfast in my room.
- Wed, 11:45: Off to airport to pick up Krissi. Long wait in cell phone lot as lightning delayed the baggage handlers.
Lots of activity at the feeders and in the yard, despite me only filling the feeders off-and-on. Yesterday a brown thrasher kept me company while I…
A rose-breasted grosbeak. Might be the first I've ever seen--I certainly had to dig in the bird book to decide what he was. My Atlanta bird list…
I bought a new bluebird house yesterday, paying an outrageous sum for the copper-roofed model with the predator block. I wanted the predator block,…