- Tue, 20:06: Disney again! It's the late summer pin event trip. I drove down today, K flies in tomorrow
- Tue, 20:10: Staying at the Hilton Disney Springs tonight on points (plus resort fee and parking), nice view fr 9th floor https://t.co/WjdfhndCMJ
- Tue, 20:14: Used new pedestrian bridges to walk to Disney Springs, arrive at familiar Marketplace. Quickly get turned around in new Town Center.
- Tue, 20:17: Decided on Art Smiths Homecoming for dinner, lots of seats at the bar. Fried chicken, collard, doughnuts.
- Tue, 20:18: Oh, Pinot Grigio with that chicken. https://t.co/JdjDYU4Yqs
- Wed, 11:44: Had a leisurely morning at the Disney Springs Hilton, grabbed a scone from their market for breakfast in my room.
- Wed, 11:45: Off to airport to pick up Krissi. Long wait in cell phone lot as lightning delayed the baggage handlers.
Sat, 10:00: RT @ stan_graves: @ drhicks76 @ xkcd @ Solatrus That is why I opted for Engineering. https://t.co/lOHmcaxkU7