- Wed, 16:40: Morning work in room, later at AWRA, lunch was informal meeting on water use needs for NHD.
- Wed, 16:41: Went through presentation for Mindi then back to hotel and a bit more work. Now in Magic Kingdom and will meet up with Krissi.
- Wed, 17:12: Met up with Krissi, took a turn around the hub for Pokestops, now we're off to the Polynesian for dinner at Kona Cafe.
- Wed, 17:13: MK is ready for Christmas. https://t.co/Qk9BR0wBgO
- Wed, 22:30: Catch-up: nice meal at Kona, we split 3 appetizers for a sort of dim sum meal. Monorail back to GF so I could do final run through of talk.
- Wed, 22:32: Have come out on GF boat dock to see if the Electrical Water Pageant is doing a MK pass tonight--missed the official GF viewing.
- Wed, 22:36: Can see the ELP floats out near the Contemporary. Ah, music has started. https://t.co/K0G0WWEt3L
- Wed, 22:42: American finale to ELP. Space Mtn in the background. https://t.co/RQXchADlfN
I dabble in Freecycle when I have un-donatable items--I like the concept of keeping things out of the landfill, and it's sometimes amazing the items…
Sat, 10:00: RT @ stan_graves: @ drhicks76 @ xkcd @ Solatrus That is why I opted for Engineering. https://t.co/lOHmcaxkU7