- Mon, 23:31: Furlough is over!! But just in time for a long scheduled Disney trip for the Brossy’s wedding anniversary. I went t… https://t.co/INkBrxr2fK
- Mon, 23:33: Network was so lagged I couldn’t turn off the auto responder in Gmail with the furlough notice, but did change the… https://t.co/bs2C2P5apt
- Mon, 23:36: Pretty light traffic most of the way, got to Disney Springs around 7:40 and headed to my usual first night dinner s… https://t.co/GCUzR3yEcR
- Mon, 23:37: Krissi and her parents fly in tomorrow. I suspect I’ll be pretty lazy but may pop into a park before meeting them a… https://t.co/3eNPCtCQzU
- Tue, 10:29: Easy going morning—breakfast at hotel including leftover cheesy and rich grits for last night, pack up, and head to… https://t.co/HBL6qXGELG
- Tue, 10:40: Three cars off in the parking lot lottery, had to hike half way across the lot to the tram route. Then just hiked i… https://t.co/fNy51fcFfQ
- Tue, 10:46: First stop in the pin kiosk, to find that the Passholder pin for the Arts Frstival is sold out. Grrrr....